ZAFUL REVIEW: Into something new

Hello again!

Finally, here comes another post. My lectures at university have started, so it's really hard to find time for my blog, but here am I. The main topic itself ( ''Into something new'') says that I started a new life and new expiriences are coming with it. Since I'm a student at university now, I started to live in another city now and I meet so many new people. The city is pretty big, which allows me to get great chances to find many new, beautiful  places for taking pictures and also to see many people who have already inspired me with their style. So, in the near future, you can expect many interesting posts.

Zdravo opet!

Evo napokon jo� jednog posta. Krenula sam na fakultet, pa je te�ko naci vremena za blog,ali tu sam. Sama naslovna tema (''Into something new''- ''U ne�to novo'') govori da sam se upustila u novi �ivot i nove do�ivljaje. Pocela sam �ivjeti zbog fakulteta u novom gradu i upoznala sam mnogo novih ljudi. Grad je prilicno velik,�to mi je pru�ilo priliku da pronadem mnogo novih,lijepih mjesta za fotografisanje kao i mnogo ljudi koji su me svojim stilom inspirisali. Tako da ubuduce,ocekujte jo� mnogo zanimljivih postova kao i outfita.





Probably, you had noticed on the photos that my outfit is different form the ones before. Even my best friend told me that this outfit doesn't look like me, because I always wore elegant or boho styles. Now, this outfit has puncker details, but I couldn't resist, so I had to add something in boho style and those are my boots.

The main theme of this post is ZAFUL. Online shop which impressed me with its fast delivery and with its quality. The package arrived in 3 weeks without any problems. There were these beautiful boots that I fell in love with immediately and everyone asked me about them. The quality of those boots is really good and they're very light. Because of their black color, it's easy to combine them with various outfits and if you are a boho style lover like me, then they are definetly the right boots for you and for Fall. Beside the boots, I've got this bomber jacket with a flower print. At the moment, the bomber jackets are popular and you won't make a mistake if you buy one of them. The quality of jacket is good as well .Of course,every outfit needs a bag. I'm a big fan of purses but for this time I chose a backpack because of university ,but it can be very practical in other things to. Beside that, the backpack looks really nice, for me it looks cool and the material is very strong and like everything else, it has a good quality. Necklaces are also popular like this one I wear. I got it also from ZAFUL and before the post I wore it many times and everyone liked it. 

Probably, you are interested in the sizes they got. So, all the sizes which are writen on the website are realistic. Nothing was too small or too big for me. I got the exactly same sizes I ordered. So it's important for you to measure yourself well and look on their site what size is perfect for you. I've got the pants, T-shirt, sunglasses and bracelet from Shein and with them my outfit is complete.

Vjerovatno ste primjetili na slikama, da mi je styling ba� suprotan od ostalih do sada. Moja najbolja drugarica mi je cak i rekla da ovaj outfit ne lici na mene, jer sam uvijek nosila elegantan ili boho stil. Ovaj outfit trenutno ima panker detalje, ali nisam mogla odoliti, morala sam ne�to dodati u boho stilu, a to su cizme.

Glavna tema ovog posta je ZAFUL. Online trgovina koja me je odu�evila svojom brzom po�tom kao i kvalitetom. Paket je do�ao za 3 sedmice, bez problema. U njemu su bile ove divne cizme u koje sam se odmah zaljubila i svi su me pitali za njih. Jako su kvalitetne i lake. Jer su crne, lako ih je kombinovati uz razne outfite i ako ste ljubitelj boho stila kao ja, onda su definitivno prave cizme za vas za ovu jesen. Pored cizama, dobila sam ovu jaknu sa cjetnim printom. Trenutno su u trendu ove jakne i necete pogrije�iti ako je kupite. I ona je veoma kvalitetna. Naravno uz svaki outfit ne smije faliti torbi. Ljubitelj sam torbi na jedno rame, ali ovaj put sam se odlucila za ruksak zbog fakulteta, a i jako je praktican za druge stvari. Pored prakticnosti, stvarno lijepo izgleda, veoma mi je kul i materijal je cvrst i kao i sve ostalo veoma kvalitetan. Takode su u trendu lancici poput ovog �to nosim. I njeg sam dobila od ZAFUL-A i prije posta sam ga nosila vi�e puta i svima se svidio.

Vjerovatno vas zanima za velicine kod njih. Sve su velicine onakve kakve pi�u. Ni�ta mi nije malo ili veliko. Ba� su velicine koje sam i narucila. Tako da je bitno samo da dobro se izmjerite i vidite na njihovoj stranici koja vam velicina godi. Pantole,majicu, naocale i narukvicu sam narucila od Shein-a i time je moj outfit kompletan.



















My experience with ZAFUL is very good and I recommend you, if you want to shop online, then ZAFUL is the perfect online shop for you.
You can find more about them on their social medias:
Facebook
Instagram
Blog

I hope you like my new post and I would be really happy if you write some comments.
Till next time !


Moje iskustvo za ZAFUL-om je veoma dobro i mnogo vam preporucujem, ako �elite ne�to kupiti, ZAFUL je prava online trgovina za vas.

Nadam se da vam se svida moj novi outfit. Obradovala bih se va�im komentarima.
Do iduceg puta !

Photographer (Fotograf) Emina Avdic

Jacket (Jakna) ZAFUL
Necklace (Lancic) ZAFUL
T-Shirt Sold out (Majica Rasprodana) SHEIN
Pants (Pantalone) SHEIN
Bagpack Sold out (Ruksak Rasprodan) ZAFUL
Boots Sold out (Cizme Rasprone) ZAFUL
Sunglasses (Naocale) SHEIN

Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride