Diamonds

Hello everyone! 
The Spring is coming. The snow melted and the flowers are showing up already. Today was such a beautiful day and I went out with my niece (Yes, I'm auntie). I've got the idea to make her my model for the Born Pretty Store jewelry review. She was so happy and couldn't wait to take the photos. The sun is the reason why she looks angry in the photos, but she is adorable. She also helped me and had a great idea to put the white flowers like a decoration around the jewelry. She's really the cutest model ever. By the was, her name is Sara.

Zdravo svima.
Proljece dolazi. Snijeg se otopio i cvijece je pocelo rasti. Danas je bio veoma lijep dan, pa sam iza�la sa bratovom kcerkom napolje (Da, tetka sam). Dobila sam ideju da je napravim svojim modelom za recenziju nakita iz Born Pretty Store-a. Bila je jako sretna i nije mogla cekati da se slika. Sunce je krivo �to na nekim slikama izgleda ljuta, ali je opet divna. Takoder je pomogla i imala sjajnu ideju da poredamo cvijece kao dekoraciju oko nakita. Stvarno je najsladi model ikada. Usput, njeno ime je Sara.


So, Born Pretty Store. Thanks to my little diamond Sara, you can see how beautiful the jewelry is. For this time I wanted classic jewelry that I can wear on formal occasions. I ordered the earrings and the set of the two rings because they look good together. The diamonds are so shiny. I wasn't the type of person that would wear diamonds or some other gemstone, but after I've got this I just loved how it looks good on some outfits. Also there is the necklace as well. It's so cute. At first I thought it was a snowflake, but I saw today it's a flower. Perfect for the spring time. I love it how this cute necklace became even more cuter on Sara. Also, you know that I love bird's wings and so you won't miss here some winged jewelery too. This time I ordered winged earrings. Their black color is great because I can combine them with everything. I wore them 2 or 3 times before this post and I saw how some girls were looking at them. I hope you like the jewelry this time. Visit Born Pretty Store for more. They also have other stuff for nails for example.

Born Pretty Store. Zahvaljujuci mom malom dijamantu Sari, mo�ete vidjeti kako je nakit prelijep. Ovaj put sam izabrala nakit klasicnog stila kojeg mogu nositi u elegantnom izdanju. Narucila sam nau�nice i set od dva prstena jer se uklapaju dobro zajedno. Dijamanti su tako sjajni. Nisam bila tip osobe koja bi nosila dijamante ili drugo drago kamenje, ali poslije, kada sam dobila ovo, svidjelo mi se kako izgleda super uz outfit-e. Takoder, tu je i lancic. Sladak je. Prvo sam mislila da je na njemu pahuljica, ali danas sam vidjela da je cvjetic. Odlicno za proljetno vrijeme. Volim kako slatki lancic postane jo� sladi kada je na slatkoj osobi poput Sare. Takode, znate da volim krila od ptice i tako i ovaj put nece nedostajati neki nakit sa detaljima krila. Ovaj put sam narucila nau�nice sa tim detaljima. Njihova crna boja i cini odlicnim za kombinovanje sa svime. Nakon par no�nji, shvatila sam da privlace pozornost. Nadam se da vam se svida nakit ovaj put. Za vi�e, posjetite Born Pretty Store. Imaju i druge stvari poput setova za uredivanje noktiju. 














I will be back soon with an outfit post again. 
Wish you a great day.
 Kisses, 
Amra.

Vracam se uskoto sa novim outfit postom opet.
�elim vam divan dan.
Poljupci,
Amra.

Earrings 1 (Nau�nice 1)- BPS
Earrings 2 (Nau�nice 2)- BPS
Necklace (Lancic)- BPS
Rings (Prstenovi)- BPS

Comments

Popular Posts

Auntie Love

Black and White