Black Angel

Hello again,
How are you? Here is the post I've told you about. Elegant and glamorous like the post before. The name ''Black Angel'' of this post is thanks to the dress I wear, but you will see why on the end of the post. After this post I will  make some casual style posts. I wanted to take some photos yesterday, but the weather said no. It started to snow. Great and I just wanted to start wearing sneakers and leather jackets. For your information  I also finished my exams so I will be more active now. Enough talk about me. I hope you will enjoy the photos and the look.

Zdravo,
Kako ste? Evo posta o kome sam vam pricala. Elegantan i glamurozan kao pro�li. Ime posta ''Crni andeo'' je nastao zahvaljujuci mojoj haljini koju nosim, ali vidjeti cete na kraju za�to. Poslije ovog posta, poceti cu sa le�ernim stilom. Htjela sam se jucer slikati, ali vrijeme je reklo ne. Poceo je padati snijeg. Sjajno, ba� sam htjela poceti nositi patike i ko�ne jakne. Za va�u informaciju takoder sam zavr�ila sa ispitima tako da cu biti vi�e aktivna. Dosta price o meni. Nadam se da cete u�ivati u slikama i mom izgledu.

As I said in the begining, the name of the post is because of the dress. Go on the last photos and you will see why. The dress is from ZAFUL. The last post was also about them ( ''Be a lady''). You know the girls rule that every girl must have a black dress in her closet, well this is mine. I have some others but from now on this is my favourite. The most amazing part of the dress is on the back. The black wings! You know how I'm crazy about wings. When I saw the dress I just said this is the one I want. My photographer was also in love with it. The quality is good and you don't have to worry about the bra because you don't have to wear one. The dress has a bra inside itself. Great,isn't it? I ordered a jumpsuit too, but it hasn't been delivered yet. When it arrives I will make a post about it. Everything I got from ZAFUL has good quality and it's worth the money. I've got the pumps long ago and I forgot from which website , but I just found out that ZAFUL has the same ones. I can tell you these are the best pumps ever. It's easy to walk on them and they are really beautiful.
I think your eyes went to the fur coat. Did they? Yes, the fur coat is relly beautiful and unique. It's from Shein. I ordered it because of the colorful fur. The material is great and the hair won't fall out. The fur is not so thick, it's more thin and for warmer nights outs.That's just great because it's not so cold anymore and I can wear it little more till the spring. Next to the coat I have this bag and necklace form Shein. I ordered them long ago and I used them so much since then. Their quality is good like on the day I've got them.  Shein has the same heels, but in another color. I really like these too (click here), the color is great. I want to order them someday. My best friend has the same ones and I always say ''Soo beautiful!'' with a look in my eyes which says ''I want them!''

Kao �to sam rekla na pocetku, ime posta je zbog haljine. Pogledajte zadnje slike i znati cete za�to. Haljina je od ZAFUL-a. Zadnji post je bio takoder o njima ( ''Budi dama''). Znate pravilo da cure moraju imati crnu haljinu u svom ormaru. Tako, da je ova moja. Imam i druge, ali od sada mi je ova najdra�a. Najbolji dio haljine je pozadi. Crna krila! Znate da ludim za krilima. Kada sam vidjela haljinu, rekla sam ovo je haljina koju �elim. Takoder moja fotografikinja se zaljubila u nju. Kvalitet joj je odlican i ne morate brinuti za grudnjak, jer haljina ima u sebi ugraden grudnjak. Sjajno, zar ne? Narucila sam i kombinezon, ali nije jo� stigao. Kada dode napravit cu post o njemu. Sve �to sam narucila iz ZAFUL-a je kvalitetno i vrijedno dati novac za to. Dobila sam �tikle nekada davno, ali sam zaboravila sa koje stranice sam ih narucila. Upravo sam vidjela da ZAFUL ima iste. Mogu vam reci da su ove �tikle najbolje ikada. Lako je u njima hodati i veoma su lijepe.
Mislim da vam je pogled skrenuo prvo na krzneni kaput. Zar ne? Da, kaput je stvarno prelijep i unikatan. Iz Shein-a je. Narucila sam ga zbog boje. Materijal je divan i dlacice ne ispadaju. Krzno nije toliko debelo, vi�e je tanko �to i nije lo�e, jer ga mogu nositi kada su toplije noci, prije proljeca. Pored kaputa, imam torbu i lancic iz Shein-a. Narucila sam ih davno i koristila sam ih mnogo. Kvalitet im je dobar kao na dan kada sam ih tek dobila. Shein ima iste �tilkle, ali u drugoj boji. Stvarno mi se svidaju i ove ( kliknite ovdje). Boja je divna. �elim ih nekada naruciti. Moja najbolja prijateljica ima iste i uvijek ka�em ''Jesu lijepe!'' sa pogledom koji ka�e ''�elim ih!'' 



















That was everything for today. I would be happy if I saw some of your comments. 

Have a beautiful day!
Amra.

To je sve za danas. Bila bih jako sretna kada bih vidjela va�e komentare.

�elim vam lijep dan!
Amra.

Photographer (Fotograf) Emina Avdic

Fur coat (Krzneni kaput) - Shein (Sold out- Rasprodan)
Dress (Haljina) - ZAFUL
Bag (Torba) - Shein (Sold out- Rasprodana)
Necklace (Lancic) - Shein (Sold out- Rasprodan)
Pumps (�tikle) - ZAFUL
Pumps/other color (�tikle/druga boja) - Shein

Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride