German Girl

Hey there!

Do you think that the title of this post is somehow funny? I think my friends will laugh because of it, but it doesn't matter so much. As you know, I was in Germany. I really must say that most girls there don't care about fashion. They always wear comfy things and it usually doesn't look nice, but they just don't care. When I came back to my hometown,I' ve got a mail from unique online shop named ZAN.STYLE. And so, I wanted to illustrate German girls, or more the style they had there. Thanks to ZAN.STYLE I've got great items for that.

Pozdrav svima!

Da li mislite da je naslov ovog posta nekako smije�an? Mislim da ce mi se prijatelji smijati zbog njega, ali nije toliko bitno. Kako znate, bila sam u njemackoj. Stvarno moram reci da mnoge djevojke tamo ne zanima moda. Nose cesto komotne stvari i cesto ne izgleda lijepo, ali ih to ne zanima. Kada sam se vratila u svoj rodni grad, dobila sam mail od unikatne online trgovine zvana ZAN.STYLE. I tako, �elila sam da ilustriram Njemice ili vi�e njihov stil kojeg su tamo imale. Zahvaljujuci ZAN.STYLE-u dobila sam super stvari za to.

First, I will tell you about ZAN.STYLE. They are a group of fashion thinkers and stylistic creators who craved what they were missing: quality fashion that could adapt to their attitude, and to their personal lifestyle. ZAN.STYLE was born out of their dream of creating a premium daily wear clothing brand that seamlessly connects with the sense of who they are. Modern apparel should showcase their unique identity and individual personality because a great style allows us to be more than who we are. Personal apparel is timeless but dynamic � transforming and liberating. Style is always a personal choice, but the very best style chooses us. This is ZAN.STYLE: wear it and make it your own.

From ZAN.STYLE I've got this beautiful sweater and skirt. The quality, I must say, is really great. The material is really soft and strong. When you see my style now, you will think that I've ordered a size bigger than I usually do, and that's not wrong. I made a mistake and ordered one size bigger as I usually order. But, that wasn't a problem for me because in Germany  most girls wore such oversized clothes. I must say, it really is comfortable. I did my best to show you the beauty of the sweater and skirt, and next time I will order my size. My personal opinion about ZAN.STYLE is all the best. I really like their unique style. When you visit their website, you will see how even their website's style is unique. One more important thing: They also have mens clothes!
Other things that I wear are not from online shops, but bought in shops here where I live. 

Prvo, reci cu vam o ZAN.STYLE-u. Oni su skupina modnih mislilaca i stilskih kreatora koji su �eljeli ono �to im nedostaje: kvalitetna moda koja bi se mogla prilagoditi njihovom stavu i osobnom �ivotnom stilu. ZAN.STYLE je roden iz njihovog sna koji stvara vrhunski brend svakodnevne odjece koja se neprimjetno povezuje s osjecajem ko su oni. Moderna odjeca bi trebala predstaviti svoj jedinstveni identitet i osobnost, jer moderna odjeca nam dopu�ta da budemo vi�e od onoga �to smo mi. Osobna odjeca je bezvremena, ali dinamicna - preobrazba i oslobadanje. Stil je uvijek osobni izbor, ali najbolji stil nas odabire. Ovo je ZAN.STYLE: nosite ga i ucinite svojim.

Dobila sam od ZAN.STYLE-a ovaj lijepi d�emper i suknju. Kvalitet je, moram reci, stvarno divan. Materijal je mnogo nje�an i jak. Kada pogledate moj stil sada, pomisliti cete da sam narucila preveliku velicinu za mene i to ba� i nije netacno. Ucinila sam gre�ku i narucila velicinu vecu od one koju cesto narucujem. Medutim, to nije bio problem za mene, jer u Njemackoj mnogo djevojaka nosi preveliku odjecu. Moram reci, stvarno je udobno. Ucinila sam najbolje �to sam mogla da vam poka�em ljepotu d�empera i suknje i iduci put cu naruciti svoju velicinu.  Moje licno mi�ljenje o ZAN.STYLE-u je sve najbolje. Stvarno mi se dopada njihov unikatan stil. Kada posjetite njihovu stranicu, primjetiti cete da im je i stil stranice unikatan. Jo� jedna va�na stvar: Imaju takode odjecu za mu�karce!
Ostale stvari koje nosim nisu iz online trgovina, vec kupljene u trgovinama gdje �ivim.















Till the next time my dear readers.

Kisses,
Amra.

Do iduceg puta moji dragi citaoci.

Poljupci,
Amra.

Photographer ( Fotograf ) EMINA AVDIC

Sweater ( D�emper ) - ZAN.STYLE
Skirt ( Suknja )- ZAN.STYLE

Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride