Gothic lolita

Hello everybody! 
I just found some time to show you my new post. The theme is �Gothic lolita�, and you can already see it by the pictures. Halloween is over which makes me sad because I planned to post this on that day. My outfit is quite dark and with a little bit of make-up and fake blood, it would be perfect for that day. Actually, when I think of it, I don't need Halloween so I can wear this style. I enjoyed wearing this wonderful lace skirt with a lace shirt, and their black color doesn't make them boring, it makes them even more special. Not to forget, the boots from AMICLUBWEAR cought my attention. They completed my outfit with their color and looks in general.

Zdravo svima!
Upravo sam na�la vremena da vam poka�em svoj novi post. ''Gothic lolita'' je tema ovog posta i mo�ete odmah znati i za�to po slikama. Pro�ao je Helloween �to me cini tu�nom jer sam planirala objaviti ovaj post za taj dan. Outfit mi je ba� mracan i sa malo �minke i krvi bi bio savr�en za taj praznik. Zapravo, kada malo bolje razmislim, ne treba mi Helloween da mogu profurati ovaj stil oblacenja. U�ivala sam noseci ovu divnu cipkanu suknju sa cipkanom majicom, jer cak i njihova crna boja ih ne cini dosadnim, nego posebnim. Pored svega, pa�nju danas dajem ovim divnim cizmicama iz AMICLUBWEAR-a. One su upotpunile outfit svojom bojom i izgledom. 
A few months ago I already made a post with AMICLUBWEAR (�Dare to�) shoes where I got amazing sneakers which I wore many times, and many times they saved my outfit with their beauty. This time I ordered boots. The ones I present you today, and another pair which you'll see in the next post. Again, I'm amazed by the quality and beauty of the boots. I absolutely have nothing bad to say about them, nor the AMICLUBWEAR in general. They will always be my favorite when it comes to shoes. The delivery was quick and without any problems. When I opened the package, I saw the boots that I'm wearing on the pictures, I already knew which combo I will make with them. I remembered my lace skirt that I wore only once and that for my eighteenth birthday. I don't know why I didn't wear it more often, but I will definitely change that. Unfortunately, I bought it here and not online. If you are interested in such skirts, there a lot of similar ones online or someone can make one for you. I think it's not that hard to make it, when the material is of good quality. With it, I wore my lace shirt. At first, I thought it won't fit together, but there you go, it's a perfect match. There are some differences that make the whole thing special. Since everything is dark, I got this bag with golden details and golden jewerly to kill the darkness a little bit. I bought all of this in my town. Bosnian marks are unfamiliar to me and I think it won't help much of I wrote them here for you. I don't want to bother you with unnecessary stories, you can see everything on the picture, and it's like that in real life.

Prije par mjeseci sam vec imala post sa AMICLUBWEAR obucom (''Dare to'') gdje sam dobila odlicne patike koje sam mnogo puta obula i mnogo puta su mi spasile outfit svojom ljepotom. Ovaj put sam narucila cizme. Ove danas �to vam predstavljam i jo� jedne koje cete vidjeti u narednom post-u. I ovaj put sam odu�evljena kvalitetom i ljepotom cizmica. Nemam apsolutno ni�ta lo�e reci za njih, niti za AMICLUBWEAR. Uvijek ce mi biti omiljeni po pitanju obuce. Dostava je bila takode brza i bez problema. Otvoriv�i paket i ugledav�i prvo ove cizme koje nosim na ovim slikama, znala sam odmah uz �ta cu ih kombinirati. Sjetila sam se svoje cipkane suknje koju sam samo jednom u �ivotu nosila i to za svoj osamnaesti rodendan. Ne znam tacno za�to je nisam nosila jo� koji put, ali definitivno cu to promijeniti. Nju sam na�alost kupila ovdje, a ne preko interneta. Ako �elite ovakvu ima dosta slicnih na ovim svim online stranicama �to sam vam pricala ili jednostavno odete nekome da vam skroji. Mislim da je nije te�ko skrojiti ako je kvalitetan materijal. Uz nju sam obuikla cipkanu majicu. Prvo sam mislila da se nece slagati cipka mnogo, ali eto sla�e se. Ima malih razlika koje cine sve posebnim. Po�to mi je sve tamno, uzela sam ovu torbicu sa zlatnim detaljima i zlatni nakit da malo ubije tu tamnost. Takode, sve sam to kupila ovdje u svom gradu. Marke su meni nepoznate i mislim da vam ne bi bilo ni od pomoci kada bih ovdje ih napisala. Ne �elim vas vi�e smarati jo� nekim nepotrebnim pricama, jer sve �to vidite na slici, tako je i u�ivo. 



























Thank you for your attention and your time for reading my post. Visit the site AMICLUBWEAR and believe me, you won't regret it, specially now that the prices are lowered. You can follow it on instagram as well, @amiclubwear

A big thank you to my wonderful photographer EMINA AVDIC for always having time to take pictures of me, even though she is very busy with college and other personal responsibilities. You can follow here as well on instagram (@eminaavdic_bp). 

Boots - AMICLUBWEAR

Greetings from my side, until next time.

 Lots of kisses,
 Amra.

Hvala vam na pa�nji i vremenu koje ste odvojili da procitate i pogledate ovaj post. Posjetite stranicu AMICLUBWEAR i vjerujte necete se pokajati pogotovo sada kada su cijene sni�ene. Mo�ete ih takode zapratiti na instagramu @amiclubwear .

Hvala mojoj divnoj fotografkinji EMINI AVDIC �to uvijek ima vremena da me slika, pored fakulteta i svojih obaveza. I nju mo�ete zapratiti na Instagramu (@eminaavdic_bp ). 

Cizme - AMICLUBWEAR

Lijepe pozdrave vam �elim do iduceg puta.

Poljupci,
Amra. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride