Happy New Year !

Happy New Year!
 Okay, it�s still one day until New Year, but I will just say it now. This is the post I was telling you about. A New Year�s post. This year was full of sad, good, and happy moments. I hope that the next one will be better than this one. As you can see I have a partner this time. It's my dear friend Benjamin, who came to Tuzla where I live to be my partner and a good helper even if he was too late. I wanted to kill him, but now when I see how everything looks, I'm not mad anymore. Benjamin had two outfits he wanted to show you and he really tried his best with it. Here you have his Facebook and Instagram. Ladies, he is single. Also I want to thank my great photographer Emina for her time and great photos. I hope we will make great photos in the upcoming year as well.

Sretna Nova Godina!
Dobro, ima jo� jedan dan do Nove Godine, ali ja cu vam sada cestitati. Ovo je post o kome sam vam govorila. Novogodi�nji post. Ova godina je bila puna tu�nih, dobrih i sretnih momenata. Nadam se da ce iduca biti bolja od ova. Kako vidite, ovaj put imam partnera. Moj dragi prijatelj Benjamin do�ao je u Tuzlu gdje ja stanujem da bude moj partner i odlicna pomoc iako je kasnio. Htjela sam ga ubiti, ali sada kada vidim kako sve izgleda, nisam vi�e ljuta. Benjamin je imao dvije kombinacije koje vam je htio pokazati i stvarno se maksimalno potrudio. Ovdje su njegov Facebook i Instagram. Dame, slobodan je. Takode �elim se zahvaliti mom divnom fotografu tj., fotografkinji Emini za njezino izdvojeno vrijeme za nas i za divne slike. Nadam se da cemo napraviti divne slike i u ovoj nadolazecoj godini.


Here is the Shein dress. I love it! It's great and as you see very, very lovely with its shoulder off style. I love the color too. The material is amazing. I was thinking it would be a bad material,but no, it's so nice. I don't need to tell you anything more about the dress because you can see it all in the photos. I really love it !!! The black bag is also from Shein. It's great because of its print and the material has a great quality. I wore it three times till now and all I hear about it is how amazing it is. Also the bag doesn't go quite well with my style now so I took some pictures apart the style so you can focus on the bag. The coat is from their website as well. I like it and it gave me idea to have partner for this post because as you can see Benjamin has a similar coat too. The earrings are also from Shein. They are very elegant and perfect for this outfit. One more thing. You have to go and see Shein's website. You will fall in love with every item they have.
 High heels are from Rose Wholesale and they�re very unique and beautiful as you can see. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. Those flowers make them really attractive and special. The glitter bag is from Ebay. Also great website for shopping.

Evo Shein haljine. Volim je! Divna je kako vidite i veoma lijepa sa ovim stilom spu�tenih ramena. Volim njezinu boju takode. Materijal je odlicnog kvaliteta. Mislila sam da ce biti lo�, ali nije, tako je lijep. Nema potrebe da vam vi�e i�ta govorim za haljinu jer sve mo�ete da vidite na slikama. Stvarno je volim !!! Crna torba je takode iz Shein-a. Divna je zbog svojih �ara i materijal ima odlican kvalitet. Nosila sam je tri puta do sada i sve �to sam cula za nju jeste kako je prelijepa. Takode torba ne ide ba� uz ovaj moj stil, ali sam uradila nekoliko slika posebno za nju kako bi se fokusirali na nju. Kaput je sa njihove stranice takode. Svida mi se i dao mi je ideju da imam partnera za ovaj post jer kako vidite Benjamin ima slican kaput. Nau�nice su isto sa Shein-a. Veoma su elegantne i odlicne za ovaj outfit. Jo� jedva stvar, morate posjetiti Shein stranicu. Zaljubit cete se u svaku stvar koju imaju.
�tikle su iz Rose Wholesale-a iveoma su unikatne i lijepe kako vidite. Zaljubila sam se u njih cim sam ih vidjela. Ti cvijetici ih cine veoma atraktivnim i specijalnim. Sjajna torba je iz Ebay-a, takode dobra stranica za �oping.






































I hope you like this post. Make sure to write some comments and tell me what will you wear for New Year's Eve?

Wish you a great day,
Amra.

Nadam se da vam se svida ovaj post. Napi�ite mi svoje komentare i �ta cete vi obuci za Novu Godinu?

�elim vam ugodan dan,
Amra.

Photographer (Fotograf) Emina Avdic
Partner (Partner) Benjamin Abdulahovic

Dress (Haljina) - Shein
Coat (Kaput) - Shein
Black bag (Crna torba) - Shein
Earrings (Nau�nice) - Shein
Glitter bag (Sjajna tobra) - Ebay
Heels (�tikle) - Rose Wholesale


Comments

Popular Posts

Diamonds

Auntie Love

Black and White