It's cold...

Hi!
How are you? I'm so sorry for not posting so long. I have many exams and other stuff to do. I hope you understand. So what are you doing these days before Christmas and New Year? I'm studying...so boring! It's already winter but there is no snow. I'm really sad because I wanted to make a really good winter post with all the sparkles and snow. Also, it's so cold outside. It was really hard for me and for my photographer to shoot these photos . She was freezing only by looking at me in the dress and the short jacket. Yes, it was cold for me, but I thought it's going to be colder, so I'm happy it wasn't. 

Cao!
Kako ste? Mnogo mi je �ao �to dugo nisam ni�ta objavljivala. Imam mnogo ispita i drugih stvari da radim. Nadam se da razumijete. I, �ta radite ovih dana prije Bo�ica i Nove godine? Ja ucim...tako dosadno! Vec je zima, ali nema nigdje snijega. Veoma sam tu�na, jer sam �eljela da napravim dobar zimski post sa svim tim blistanjem i snijegom. Takode je veoma hladno. Meni i mojoj fotografkinji je bilo te�ko dok smo pravile ove fotografije. Ona se smrzavala gledajuci me u haljini i kratkoj jakni. Da, bilo mi je hladno, ali opet ne toliko koliko sam mislila da ce biti, tako da sam sretna �to nije.



What�s the first thing you notice about the outfit? The boots maybe? I hope that you notice them first. I've got them from ZAFUL and they are so trendy now. I think that most of the girls have them. If you don�t have them and like them, go to ZAFUL and buy them. This is my second collaboration with ZAFUL and like previous time, they are very nice and amazing. I've got the boots in 3 weeks and before I got them, I thought they will be bad quality and not good for cold weather, but it's opposite. Their quality is great. They look very expensive and also they are very warm. My friends bought them in other shops and told me that they are very bad and not good for this cold weather. I can tell you, that ZAFUL�s boots are very good. Their black color makes them good and really easy to combine with various outfits and styles. I wore them many times before this post and everyone told me how beautiful they are. You have more information about ZAFUL in my previous post '' Into something new ''.
 The dress and the bag are from Shein. I've got both of them few moths ago. I wore this dress today for the second time in my life. Great day to wear it..., but it looks good with the boots. The dress is nice and great for summer more than for winter. You can wear it in 2 ways. I forgot to take a photo of the dress in the second way you can wear it, when the shouders are not off. Maybe I�ll do that in summer. The bag has a great quality and it's great for every combination because it�s black. The jacket is from here. I bought it in a second hand shop. The jacket was like new and I love the nude color. I never told you, but I'm a big lover of second hand shops. You can find so many great things with a great price. When I find something great I feel somehow proud. I really don�t know why. Do you shop sometimes in second hand stores? 
The jewelry is from Born Pretty Store. It's also my second collaboration with them. I've got great rings and as you can see so many of them. I didn�t have the opportunity to wear them yet and also they are very beautiful. The ring with the wings is really great. I love it! The necklace is also from Born Pretty Store. As you can see there is a little bird on it. I really love birds and their wings. I just want to fly like them. The necklace is really cute, isn't it? Winged ring, necklace with a bird and of course earrings with wings. These ones are very interesting because they are different as you see. Cool but also very charming and beautiful. If you need some jewelry, Born Pretty Store has everything. Go and see yourself. For more information about them, you can check my previous post ''Born Pretty Store Review''.

�ta je prvo �to uocavate? Mo�da cizme? Nadam se da ih prvo uocavate. Dobila sam ih iz ZAFUL-a i veoma su u trendu. Mislim da mnogo cura ima ovakve cizme. Ako ih nemate, a �elite, idite na ZAFUL i kupite. Ovo mi je druga suradnja sa ZAFUL-om i kao pro�li put, veoma su fini i odlicni. Dobila sam cizme poslije tri sedmice i prije nego �to sam ih dobila, mislila sam da ce biti lo�eg kvaliteta i za ovo hladno vrijeme lo�e, ali je totalno suprotno. Kvalitet im je super. Izgledaju skupo i veoma su tople. Moje prijateljice su ih kupile u drugim trgovinama i rekle su da su lo�eg kvaliteta i da nisu za ovo hladno vrijeme dobre. Mogu vam reci, da su ZAFUL-ove cizme veoma dobre. Crna boja ih cini dobrim i veoma lakim za razlicite kombinacije i stilove. Nosila sam ih vi�e puta prije ovog posta i svi su mi rekli kako su lijepe. Imate vi�e informacija o ZAFUL-u na mom pro�lom postu '' U ne�to novo ''.
Haljina i torba su iz Shein-a. Oboje sam dobila prije par mjeseci. Ovu haljinicu sam danas drugi put u �ivotu nosila. Odlican dan za nosit je...., ali izgleda dobro sa cizmama. Haljina je fina i bolja za ljeto nego za zimu. Mo�e se na dva nacina nositi. Zaboravila sam slikati haljinu na drugi nacin no�enja kada ramena nisu spu�tena. Mo�da uradim to ljeti. Torba je veoma dobrog kvaliteta i super je za svaki outfit zbog crne boje. Jakna je odavdje. Kupila sam je u second hand trgovini. Jakna je bila kao nova i veoma volim njezinu nude boju. Nikad vam nisam rekla, ali sam veliki ljubitelj second hand trgovina. Mo�ete naci mnogo dobrih stvari sa dobrom cijenom. Kada nadem ne�to dobro, budem jako ponosna. Ne znam za�to. Da li kupujete u second hand trgovinama?
Nakit je iz Born Pretty Store-a. Ovo mi je takode druga suradnja sa njima. Dobila sam prelijepo prstenje i kako vidite mnogo ih je. Nisam imala priliku da ih nosim do sad. Prsten sa krilima je veoma divan. Volim ga! Lancic je takode iz Born Pretty Store-a. Kako vidite, ima malu pticicu na sebi. Stvarno volim ptice i njihova krila. �elila bih letjeti kao one. Lancic je sladak, zar ne? Krilat prsten, lancic sa pticicom i naravno nau�nice sa krilima. Ove nau�nice su veoma interesantne jer su razlicite kako vidite. Kul, ali takode �armantne i lijepe. Ako trebate neki nakit, Born Pretty Store ima sve. Pogledajte sami. Za vi�e informacija o njima, mo�ete pogledati moj pro�li post '' Born Pretty Store Review '' .








































 That's it for this post I hope you like it. Next week I will make about New Years Eve. I will celebrate the New Year in a great dress from Shein that you will see next week. Something will be different in the next post. I will have a partner with me, so ladies get ready to meet my good looking friend. Don't forget to tell me your opinion about the style in a comment and I would be really happy if you follow me on GFC(Google Friends Connect) on the right side. I will follow you back. 

Merry Christmas my beautiful readers and followers!

To je to za ovaj post. Nadam se da vam se svida. Sljedece sedmice ce biti post o Novoj godini. Slavit cu Novu godinu u divnoj haljini od Shein-a, koju cete vidjeti iduce sedmice. Ne�to ce biti drugacije na sljedecem postu. Imati cu partnera, tako da moje drage dame, budite spremne za mog veoma zgodnog prijatelja. Ne zaboravite mi reci va�e mi�ljenje o ovom outfitu u komentaru i bila bih sretna kada bi me zapratili na GFC (Google Friends Connect) na desnoj strani. Uzvratit cu vam pracenje. 

Sretan Bo�ic moji lijepi citatelji i pratioci!

Photographer (Fotograf)  Emina Avdic

Boots (Cizme) - ZAFUL
Jacket (Jakna) - Second Hand Shop
Dress (Haljina) - Shein
Bag (Torba) - Shein 
Winged ring (Krilati prsten) - Born Pretty Store
Rings 1 (Prstenje 1) - Born Pretty Store
Rings 2 (Prstenje 2) - Born Pretty Store
Necklace (Lancic) - Born Pretty Store
Earrings (Nau�nice) - Born Pretty Store

Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride