Denim

Hello everyone!
How are you? I had some time to make two more combinations. This one today, and the next one which will be published in a week. A few days ago I recieved some stuff for my blog, but I couldn't review it, because I was waiting the rest of it to arrive, which full filed my looks. Nothing special is happening these days, except the days getting sunnier. I can say that that is special. People started going out more, and in all those crowds, conversations and good vibes I have got inspired to write and create fashion looks. Today I did decide that i don't want to bother you with my thinking, and in all this Sunday hurry I didn't have time for larger texts. Im getting ready for a exam on Monday and I'm sure you will understand me. Anyway, I hope you will like this outfit today and I hope that I will see some comments. 

Cao svima!
Kako ste? Imala sam vremena da napravim dvije kombinacije. Ovo danas i iducu koja ce biti objavljen za sedmicu. Prije nekoliko dana mi je stiglo par stvarcica za blog, ali nisam mogla uraditi recenziju, jer sam cekala ostatak stvari koje su upotpunile moje kombinacije. Ni�ta posebno se ne de�ava ovih dana osim �to su dani suncani.Mogu reci da je to posebno. Ljudi su poceli izlaziti na ulice i u svim tim gu�vama, razogovorima i dobrim raspolo�enjima dobila sam inspiraciju da pi�em i smi�ljam modne look-ove. Danas sam ipak odlucila da ne �elim da vas smorim svojim razmi�ljanjim, a i u svoj ovoj nedjeljnoj frci i nemam vremena za op�iran tekst.Spremam ispit za ponedjeljak i sigurna sam da me razumijete. U svakom slucaju, nadam se da ce vam se svidjeti ovaj outfit danas i da cu vidjeti nekoliko komentara. 

As my theme says and the photos show, denim is the material on which I wanted to get your attention. For me, the spring time and  denim clothing pieces are a great combo. I love denim clothes and jeans and jackets are my favourite as you can see on the photos. The jeans are from ZAFUL. I ordered a size to big for me which isn't so great, but better bigger than smaller. They look now like boyfriend jeans, which is also cool. I thought about going to a sewer, so he could make them smaller for me, but my mom wore them and the fit her so great, that I decided to give them to her . She was really happy. The jeans are great for this beautiful weather, because the material is thin and it's colour is bright. I combined them with the denim jacket which isn't mine sadly. I needed something to make my outfit perfect and my dear roommate had this great jacket which is great with the jeans. The jacket is, as she said, from H&M. The next item that I added to my outfit is this beautiful pink blouse. I'm a big fan of the off shoulder blouses. This one has lovely long sleeves and you can tie on the end a tie. It's really beautiful. You can find this blouse or similar ones on GAMISS. The accessories I have on the photos are from Rosegal. The bag is really cute and even though it is really small, you can use her pretty often. When I saw it on the photos at Rosegal, I thought it is a bigger bag, but it wasn't. It doesn't really matter to me if it's big or not, I really like it and I could combine it with many outfits so far. You will se I used it on my next post, which will be ready in few days. The necklace and bracelet are also from Rosegal. Thanks to them I've got many beautiful jewelry items. The last thing I will write about are this amazing sandals. They are from AMI CLUB WEAR. The sandals look amazing and they are really comfortable. Last night I was out and wore them. I was dancing in them and my feets didn't hurt. I love the pearls on them, they make them look glamorous. That made my outfit complete. I've got some more shoes from AMI CLUB WEAR, which I will show you some other time. I can't wait to combine more great outfits with these shoes I've got.

Kako tema posta ka�e i slike pokazuju, materijal traper je ono na �to sam htjela va�u pa�nju usmjeriti. Za mene su proljetno vrijeme i traper odjevni predmetu super kombinacija. Volim traper odjecu i hlace i jakne su mi omiljeni kao �to vidite na slikama. Hlace su iz ZAFUL-a. Narucila sam preveliku velicinu za sebe, �to i nije ba� super, ali bolje veliko nego malo. Sada izgledaju kao boyfriend hlace �to je takoder kul. Mislila sam ici krojacu da ih malo smanji kako bi mi odgovarale, ali moja mama ih je obukla i kako su joj super stojale, odlucila sam joj ih pokloniti. Bila je mnogo sretna. Hlace su dine za lijepo vrijeme, jer im je materijal tanak i boja svijetla. Kombinovala sam ih sa traper jaknom koja na�alost nije moja. Trebalo mi je ne�to da ucini moj outfit savr�enim i moja draga cimerica je imala ovu sjajnu jaknu koja je odlicno i�la uz hlace. Jakna je, kako je rekla, iz H&M-a. Sljedeca stvar koju sam dodala na svoj outfit jeste ova lijepa roze ko�ulja. Veliki sam ljubitelj bluza bez ramena. Ova ima divne duge rukave i mo�ete na krajevima zavezati ma�ne. Stvarno je lijepa. Mo�ete naci ovu bluzu ili slicne njoj na GAMISS-u. Modni dodaci koje imam na sebi na slikama su sa Rosegal-a. Torba je mnogo slatka i pored toga �to je mnogo mala,  mo�ete je cesto koristiti. Kada sam je vidjela na slikama kod Rosegal-a, mislila sam da je veca torba, ali nije. Nije mi bitno da li je velika ili mala, stvarno mi se svidjela i mogla sam je kombinovati sa mnogo outfit-a do sada. Vidjeti cete da sam je koristila u iducem postu koji ce biti za nekoliko dana. Lancic i narukvica su takode sa Rosegal-a. Zahvaljujuci njima, dobila sam mnogo lijepog nakita.  Zadnja stvar o kojoj cu pisati su ove divne sandale. One su sa AMI CLUB WEAR-a. Izgledaju sjajno i veoma su udobne. Sinoc sam iza�la u grad i nosila ih. Plesala sam u njima i noge me nisu boljele. Volim bisere na njima, cine ih tako glamurozno. To je ucinilo moj outfit kompletnim. Dobila sam jo� obuce od AMI CLUB WEAR-a, koju cu vam pokazati nekad drugi put. Jedva cekam komibnovati divne outfit-e sa ovom obucom koju sam dobila. 
























Do you like this outfit of mine? Would you make something differetn about it? If yes, please tell me. I love to hear others fashion tastes and try to combine different styles.

Till next time.
Kisses,
Amra.

Da li vam se svida ovaj outfit? Da li biste ne�to promijenili na njemu? Ako da, molim vas napi�ite mi. Volim cuti o drugim modnim ukusima i poku�ati kombinovati razlicite stilove.

Do iduceg puta.
Poljupci,
Amra.

Photographer ( Fotograf ) - EMINA AVDIC

Jacket ( Jakna ) - H&M
Blouse ( Ko�ulja ) - GAMISS ''Sold out''
Jeans ( Hlace ) - ZAFUL
Necklace ( Lancic ) - Rosegal
Bracelet ( Narukvica ) - Rosegal
Bag ( Torba ) - Rosegal ''Sold out''
Sandals ( Sandale ) - AMI CLUB WEAR

Follow me on Instagram : @amraa__s

Comments

Popular Posts

Diamonds

Auntie Love

Black and White