Sliver: Born Pretty Store

Hello dears, how are you?
One week and the new outfit post is ready for you to see it. I hope you can wait patiently. I can't believe I had great weather today and time for taking the photos. They are great. That aside, I told you that I will post a review about jewelry from Born Pretty Store, so here it is. I have a long term colaboration with them and I am so happy with it. Their jewelry is the best! I had to wait more than 4 weeks to get the items this time, but I'm not angry because every item I got is soo amazing and the quality is really good even thought some things are cheap. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how the jewelry looks better in person than on photos. As you see I ordered two necklaces and one bracelet. I have so many gold colored stuff so I decided to order now sliver colored. It looks so georgeos and expensive. Somehow elegant. I will order more silver things from them, believe me. Beside jewelry Born Pretty Store also has things for nails, school etc. Visit them and see for yourself. Enjoy the post and see you next time.
P.S. The snowflake necklace is now Sara's, my niece. She loves the movie Frozen.

Kisses,
 Amra.

Zdravo dragi moji,kako ste mi? 
Jo� jedna sedmica i novi post sa otufitom je spreman za va�e oci. Nadam se da se mo�ete jo� malo strpiti. Ne mogu da vjerujem da smo danas konacno imali ljepog i slobodnog vremena za slikanje i slike su odlicne. Dosta o tome prijedimo na stvar. Vec sam vam rekla da cu objaviti review nakita narucenog iz Born Pretty Store-a i evo ga sad. Sa njima vec dugo suradujem i veoma sam zadovoljna. Njihov nakit je najbolji! Nakit koji sam ovaj put narucila cekala sam 4 sedmice, ali nema veze jer svaka stvar koju sam dobila je divna i kvalitet je odlican iako su neke stvari veoma jeftine. Nisam mogla vjerovati koliko nakit bolje izgleda u�ivo. Primjetili ste da sam uzela dvije ogrlice i jednu narukvicu. Imam previ�e stvari u zlatnoj boji pa sam se ovaj put odlucila za promjenu i narucila u srebrenoj boji. Izgleda predivno i elegantno i vjerujte mi naruciti cu jo� mnogo srebrenih stvari od njih. Pored nakita radnja Born Pretty Store prodaje i stvari za nokte,cak i stvari za �kolu i mno�tvo drugih stvari. Posjetite ih i provjerite sami. U�ivajte u objavi i vidimo se sljedeci put. 
P.S Ogrlica sa snije�nom pahuljom je kod moje brati�ne Sare. Ona inace voli Frozen.
 
Poljupci,
 Amra.








Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride