Zaful wishlist, Dresses for summer

Hello everyone.
Sorry for not being active recently on my blog. This week I have exams, which are very hard. I just took  now a little break from studying and decieded to relax with ordering new items from ZAFUL for the next outfit post. What's your favourite clothing item and why? Mine are dresses. I love them. If you saw my closet, you will see that there are many dresses. It's sometimes really hard to combine for example a top and a skirt or jeans, and to look amazing and breath taking. If you have an amazing dress, you can just put it on and look like a goddess. You see in movies, every time when a girl goes on a date with a boy, she often wears a beautiful dress which amazes the boy. Most of my dresses are very elegant and glamorous. I really don't have many dresses which I can wear it with sneakers or in warm summer days with flats or sandals without heel. I decieded to buy one now on ZAFUL. They now have a great dresses promotion going on which shows really unique dresses for every occassion. Now I must try not to buy one more elegant dress. I picked some dresses which I liked form the very first sight. You can see them below and maybe if you like some of them too, you could buy it. The links for the dresses are under the photo. I hope you will enjoy them like me.




As you see on the photos, it's ZAFUL's 4th anniversary, so you have some discounts and great offers.
Here is a discount code for you: ZFMine

4th Anniversary ZAFUL sale: https://www.zaful.com/anniversary-sale-promotion.html?lkid=14014121

Kisses,
Amra.

Comments

Popular Posts

Bebeauty FACE EXPERTIV i MIXA plyn micelarny. PLYNY MICELARNE - CZY warto ich uzywac?

Happy New Year !

Mother of the bride